Click on the Resource within the Resource view.To edit a calendar:Holidays, corporate and other events have a significant impact on your project schedule. Teams may also not be dedicated 100% to one project. Using the Calendar feature allows you to track this information in your project.
Gantter has 3 pre-defined calendars to use when creating a new project:
Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm with an hour off for break
Defines no non-working time
Monday night through Saturday morning, 11:00pm to 8:00am with an hour off for break
These calendars are assigned to your project by default, but can be edited as necessary to suit your needs. For example, you can set specific working times for a date or edit defaults for each weekday.
To edit a calendar:
- Click the Calendar icon to select Calendar view.
- Click one of the calendar cells.
- Click the Properties button on the toolbar.
- Customize the calendar properties as needed.
Individual resources may have their own working times as well. In Gantter, you can assign a calendar to a resource and override the default settings.
To assign a calendar to a resource:
- Click on the Resource within the Resource view.
- Click Properties on the toolbar.
- Click the Working Time tab.
- Customize the calendar as needed.